a sense of common unity
Watercrest associates share a purpose and passion for serving others. As
neighbors, family members, and friends, we share the emotional connection
that inspires a sense of community at each of our locations. We are committed
to doing our part to positively influence the fulfillment of needs in our home
towns, while supporting residents in staying connected in meaningful ways.
Our team fondly calls this company-wide effort our "Common Unity" initiatives.
• Each associate receives paid time off to volunteer locally.
• We create opportunities for our residents to volunteer locally in their
areas of interest.
• Residents enjoy Continuing Education courses and lecture series
through our partnerships with local Universities.
• Local dynamic spiritual leaders offer Bible studies and other enriching
experiences from a broad spectrum of religious traditions.
• Our experienced team coordinates Family and Caregiver support groups
Students Helping Seniors
• Watercrest offers company sponsored internships and externships in
Senior Living to local high school and college seniors.
We Think Green
• At each location, our team of developers, architects, designers, builders,
and operators come together to THINK GREEN. Learn more