At Watercrest Sarasota, you’ll find more than a beautiful, luxurious residence to call your own, because our delivery of care is as unique as our resort style service. You’ll discover outstanding caregivers and extraordinary care, tailored to your preferences. Indulge in all your favorites from our own private label Watercrest wines, to beer and brats, to fresh locally grown organic fare served to your liking. Cultural programs, interesting activities and extraordinary outings are simply a part of everyday life.
Our comfortably classy design welcomes you with a stunning promenade, fireplace, our signature water wall, pool, salon & spa, grand balconies, and Southern style outdoor living spaces. Our world-class Market Street Residence enlivens the senses creating unique opportunities to create meaningful connections. Replace uncertainty, worries and fears for an engaging lifestyle filled with outstanding dining, unsurpassed personal care, and a concierge who anticipates your every need and provides a solution for every concern.
One of Florida's primary Gulf Coast cities, Sarasota offers visitors an eclectic blend of culture and fine dining, circus thrills and pristine beaches, and a wide array of shopping opportunities. The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota pays homage to the Ringlings, the family behind America's most famous circus. Check out the old costumes, wagons, and the world's largest miniature circus. Art lovers can appreciate the largest collections of Rubens canvasses in the world right in Sarasota, plus works by Old Masters. You can also tour Ca' d'Zan Mansion, a magnificent 56-room Venetian Gothic palace and the Ringlings' old family home. Fine shopping is available throughout Sarasota, including St. Armand's Circle close to the coast.
• 3 Chef-prepared meals daily and restaurant style dining
• Dynamic calendar of activities, outings and Watercrest Institute classes
• Salon and Spa Services on-site
• Coastal Living design complete with pool, verandas, and outdoor living spaces
• Spacious apartments with washer, dryer, and kitchenettes
• 24-hour licensed staffing and world class personal care
• Wellness programs
• Pet friendly environment
• A state-of-the-art wireless resident call system
• Medication management available
• Preventative health screenings
• High apartment ceilings and spa showers
• Transportation services seven days per week
• Housekeeping services
• Maintenance services
• Utilities and cable included
• Move-in coordination
• Respite stay accommodations
contact this community:
4141 Desoto Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34235
Director of Operations